Fifa Football World Cup 2018 Russia
Fifa Football World Cup 2018 Russia Fifa World Cup the most famous and popular sport game will going to start in Russia from Coming 16th June 2018 to 15th July 2018. World’s best 20 countries will be eligible and participate in the coming World Cup. In eleven famous cities having 12 stadium 26 matches of the tournament will be played.
Fifa Football World Cup Previous History
The last Fifa World Cup was held in Brazil Won by Germany against Argentina at the Maracana champions with a 1/0 victory Scored by Mario Gotze in extra time and that was the moment of winning of the final. Pas winner team and detail is given below as history of winner.
- The first televised Fifa World Cup was held in the Switzerland in 1054
- Secondly was held in Sweden won by Brazil the 1958 World Cup
- Third World Cup of Fifa hosted by England in 1966
- A new trophy was created for the 1974 edition, held in West Germany
- In The 1978 Fifa organized World Cup which was held in Argentina
- In Spain hosted an expanded 1982 World Cup which featured 24 teams
- Mexico became the first nation to hold two World Cups by hosting the 1986 World Cup
- The 1990 World Cup was held in Italy. Cameroon, participating in their second World Cup
- In The 1994 World Cup, was held in the United States
- In The 1998 World Cup was held in France, and had an expanded format featuring 32 teams. Hosts France won by by 3/0 from Brazil
- In The 2002 World Cup was the first to be held in Asia, and was hosted jointly by South Korea and Japan Brazil Won by 2/0 from Germany
- In The 2006 World Cup was held in Germany
- The first cup hosted on African soil, and the cup was won by Spain, In The 2010 World Cup was held in South Africa
- In The 2014 World Cup was held in Brazil, marking the second time that Brazil hosted the competition. The Germany was won the cup by 1/0 from Argentina
- And the finally now the World cup of 2018 will be played in Russia from Coming 16th June 2018
Weather Condition In Russia 16th June 2018 to 15th July 2018
The Forecast in Russia in those days will be warm and may go till 30 degree which will easy to play and enjoying for spectators come from worldwide to watch every moment of the match.
The Expensive Hotel Rates In Russia
In eleven cities around stadium the visitors started to booking hotels and rooms to enjoy even a single match and this is the reason of very expensive cost of rooms near stadiums. June 28 England will play important match against Belgium to qualify next round in Kaliningrad Stadium. that is the reason The apartment in the city’s city house receives a flat of up to $ 4,000 a three-star apartment. In ordinary days, this apartment’s daily rent is equal to US $2.
So It will be an important match between England and Belgium, which will wipe the way for victory in the second round of the winner. Regarding the same importance, hotels and guest houses are demanding to apologize for the stay there.
Fifa World Cup Russian Football Grounds
Luzhniki Stadium Moscow Capacity around 81,000 visitors and Other one is Kazan Arena In Kazan Capacity around 46,000 visitors
Kaliningrad Stadium Moscow Capacity around 70,000 visitors and Other one is Volga River In Kazan Capacity around 50,000 visitors
Sochi Stadium Capacity around 50,000 visitors and Other one is Rostov-on Don Stadium Capacity around 45,000 visitors
Region Stadium Moscow Capacity around 45,000 visitors and Other one is St Peters-burg Stadium Capacity around 60,000 visitors
Yekaterinburg Stadium Capacity around 45,000 visitors and Other one is Spartak Stadium Moscow Capacity around 42,000 visitors
Yaroslavl Stadium Capacity around 44,000 visitors and Other one is Volgograd Stadium Capacity around 45,000 visitors